the SOLE folding series, the F85 treadmill provides a 4.0 constant duty HP motor with output and efficiency second to none. The F85 likewise includes the biggest deck that SOLE provides, a 22-inch large running surface that, at the push of a button, changes in between speeds of 0-to-12 MPH and a slope of 0-to15%. This design has 6 standard programs, 2 user customization programs, and 2 heart rate control programs. The heart-rate control choice instantly determines your advised target variety based upon your age. You can be ensured of the most efficient and most safe exercise possible. Other functions include a low-noise, shock absorption Cushion Flex deck, the business's longest commercial sized belt, and a low profile running hood.
A vibrant LED display screen includes a message board for clear instruction and feedback. The info that is shown at all times includes Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace, and there is likewise a 1/4 mile track function and a Peak and Valley chart for different programs. The console likewise has built in speakers which permit you to link any MP3 player to listen to your favorite playlist during your exercise.
- Folding Deck: The design includes a trademarked all equipment rack and pinion system with a Safety Lock Deck that locks the deck into place when the treadmill remains in the upright position. The F80 likewise features an Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, which permits you to release the deck, step back, and the deck will unfold itself calmly while you view.
- Practical Controls: A streamlined control console includes quick speed and slope adjustment buttons along the sides of the LCD for in-workout adjustment convenience.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck: Proprietary stealth technology provides a comfortable, peaceful exercise while reducing effect by as much as 40%.
- Precision Welded Frame: The durable, solidly-built frame is strong enough to deal with repeated use by users of all weights and heights.
- SOLE LCD Display: A vibrant blue screen with big, tidy readouts offer users with helpful info, consisting of heart rate, speed, pace, calories burned, and other beneficial littles info.
- Integrated Message Board: An alphanumeric text center sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all the details of every exercise. The message board will likewise recap your entire exercise after you are completed, so you can see your development.
- High Torque Motor with Flywheels: All SOLE treadmills include the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Functions include powder-coated, all-steel welded frames and sturdy stable inclines, industrial quality motors with big diameter, all-steel zinc covered balanced flywheels for a vibration-free protected running/walking surface.
- Rollers: 2.75-inch rollers have a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Bigger rollers produce a bigger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life.
- Belts: Woven two-ply belts with four layers, consisting of 2 rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the sturdiness, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon provides a smooth, static-free surface to slide over the deck and rollers.
- Procedures 35 by 58 by 80 inches (W x H x D)
- Deck measures 35 by 80 inches (W x D)
- Running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D)
- 265-pound weight
- 400-pound weight limitation
- 2.75-inch rollers
Controls & Features
- 4.0 CHP, DC Type motor
- 0.5-to-12 MPH speed variety
- 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion equipment design slope
- Two-ply belt
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart programs
- Cooling fans
- MP3-compatible stereo
- Nine-inch LCD exercise display screen
This piece of SOLE devices includes the following producer's guarantees against flaws in materials and craftsmanship:
- Frame, motor, and deck: Lifetime
- Electronics: Five years
- Labor: Two years