The F65 has a powerful 3.75 Cont. Responsibility HP motor which delivers difficult accelerate to 12 mph and inclines approximately 15-Percent. The large 20" x 60" running surface area is best for any of the 10 available programs. The 6.5" LCD screen is backlit for simple reading in any light. When not in use the deck securely locks into location, 100-Percent protected. Other safety features include a large stop switch with a tether cord, low profile running hood, and a starting speed of 0.5 mph. Extra features include cooling fans, speed and slope controls on the handlebars, and built in speakers so you can link your MP3 gamer, Ipod, etc for simple listening.The value-priced SOLE
F65 treadmill is powered by a strong, 3.25 constant responsibility HP motor that drives accelerate to 12 MPH and an incline approximately 15 %. Perfect for house physical fitness use, the F65's space-saving design folds and locks securely into location when not in use. Run up to 6 preset programs, consisting of cardio training and fat burning particular programs, and enjoy safety features such as a large stop switch, low-speed start, and a low-profile running hood. A Safety Lock Deck that locks the deck into location when the treadmill is in the upright position.
You can change slope at any time with the conveniently-located hand rest controls, and the dynamic blue display screen continuously
shows speed, slope, time, range took a trip, calories, pulse, and rate information. A quarter-mile track function assists you work on speed training, and the console has integrated speakers and MP3 gamer compatibility, so you can pay attention to your preferred playlist while exercising. Technology Folding Deck: The design features a trademarked all equipment rack and pinion system with a Safety Lock Deck that locks the deck into location when the treadmill
is in the upright position. The F80
- likewise comes with an Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, which allows you to launch the deck, step back, and the deck will unfold itself quietly while you view. Practical Controls: A streamlined control console features fast speed and slope modification buttons along the sides of the LCD for in-workout modification benefit. Precision Welded Frame: The resilient, solidly-built frame is strong enough to deal with duplicated use by users of all weights and heights. SOLE LCD Display: A lively blue screen with large, clean readouts supply users with useful information, consisting of heart rate, speed, rate,
- calories burned, and other helpful little bits of information. Integrated Message Board: An alphanumeric text center sends out scrolling messages to the user in
- an effort to assist them through all the details of every exercise. The message board will likewise recap your whole exercise after you are completed, so you can see your development. High Torque Motor with Flywheels: All SOLE treadmills showcase the heaviest responsibility framework and motors in their class. Features include powder-coated, all-steel bonded frames and sturdy steady inclines, commercial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc covered well balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface area.
- Rollers: 2.75-inch rollers have a closed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to minimize fixed. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface area against the belt and longer roller and belt life. Belts: Woven two-ply belts with four layers, consisting of two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber supplies the resilience
- , the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon supplies a smooth, static-free surface area to glide over the deck and rollers. Measurements Measures 35 by 57 by 83 inches(W x H x D)Deck determines 35 by 83 inches (W x D)Running surface area
- measures 20 by 60 inches( W x D)253-pound weight 350-pound weight limitation 2.5-inch rollers Controls & Features 3.25 CHP, DC Type motor 0.5-to-12 MPH speed variety 0-to-15 % rack-and-pinion equipment design slope Two-ply belt Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate keeping track of Six conventional programs Two custom programs Two heart programs Cooling fans MP3-compatible stereo 7.5-inch LCD exercise
display screen Warranties This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following maker's guarantees against problems in products and workmanship: Frame and motor: Lifetime Deck and Other Components: Three years Labor: One year