Exerpeutic Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill
Exerpeutic Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill
Exerpeutic TF100 Walk to Fit Electric Treadmill
Treadmill Fitness Walking is an efficient method to burn additional calories and accomplish a healthy lifestyle. Strolling on the Exerpeutic TF100 is among the simplest and most reliable ways to accomplish a regime of regular exercise. Unlike outdoor walking, treadmill fitness walking has the advantages of shock absorption and the benefit of working out in your very own home in front of a TELEVISION or listening to your favorite music. Physical fitness strolling can you lose body fat, tone muscles and is a fantastic method to remain in shape. Researches show that a 2 mile walk daily accomplishes the same results as an intense exercise of any method. The Exerpeutic TF100 speed adjustments allow the user to walk at almost any rate approximately a very strenuous fitness walk. So enjoy the Exerpeutic TF100 and walk your method to fitness!
The extra-supported heavy duty frame is high weight capacity capable with wide side rails for a food platform.
• Product set-up measurements: 47" L x 29" W x 51" H • Product Weight: 110 lbs • Assembly: The Exerpeutic TF100 is practically assembled through the box. Connect the computer and you prepare to go! • Warranty: 5 year motor warranty, 1 year frame, 90 days parts and labor
This treadmill has actually been tested to take 350 lbs of user weight.
LCD Display window features expired time, distance walked, calories burned and speed.
• Speed Range: Speed changes in increments of 1/10 mph approximately a maximum of 4mph. At 4mph the user can accomplish a very strenuous fitness strolling exercise without having to run. • Treadmill Belt Size: 16" W x 36" L
Speed control buttons are on the right deal with bar and mod/on and off buttons are on the left deal with bar
Motor Rating:1.5 Horse Power High Torque Motor. High Torque suggests that any resistance applied to the belt enhances the motor's power.
The Exerpeutic TF100 folds up easily and can be relocated to different locations through transport wheels
Remain on track for your exercise goals with the Exerpeutic Fitness strolling treadmill, a lower-powered treadmill that's designed simply for strolling in the home-- perfect for use throughout inclement weather condition or whenever you get an opportunity for a workout break. It features an extra-wide belt that's designed for safe and reliable fitness walking. The ground-level walking surface area and wide side rails make it easy to get on and off the treadmill, while extra-long safety handles provide a hassle-free grip for improved security and balance. A speed control button is located on the deal with bar to make it extremely easy to raise and reduce the speed of the treadmill belt.
- 1.5 HP motor for dependable efficiency
- 0.4 to 4 MPH speed is ideal for vigorous strolling
- Heavy-duty frame is designed for additional weight support
- LCD displays time, distance, calories burned and speed for easy reference
- Extra-long safety handles enhance strolling security and balance
- Ground-level strolling surface area and wide side rails allow easy mounting and dismounting
- Folds for space-saving storage and moves easily on built-in wheels
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 pounds
- Walking surface area: 36 x 16 inches
- Dimensions: 47 x 29 x 51 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 110 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year frame; 5 years motor
Strolling is still thought about among the most useful cardiovascular exercises for people of any ages, physique, and fitness levels. As a basic kind of aerobic training, walking has numerous physical advantages for the heart, lungs, and circulatory system, while likewise enhancing muscle tone and burning fat calories. Treadmills provide a hassle-free method to regularly work out in all weather in the comfort and safety of your very own home.
From beginners simply starting a workout routine to advanced professional athletes seeking to preserve their fitness level, any individual thinking about getting and remaining in shape can benefit significantly from regular use of a treadmill. Treadmills allow you to determine the rate, distance, and complexity of the exercise based upon your requirements, all while viewing television, talking on the telephone, or checking out a publication. Much easier on sensitive joints like the knees and hips, treadmill walking and running surfaces are typically long, padded platforms that allow ample space for a long stride and comfortable, low-impact walk or jog without the harsh contact of a concrete surface area.
While many different types, styles, and price ranges of treadmills exist, many of them provide unique features like a fold-up design for easy storage, an electronic display screen monitor revealing speed, distance, exercise time, incline level, and burned calories, and EKG grip pulses to keep an eye on the heart rate while working out. Despite the basic to complicated features you may choose, treadmills provide a variety of aerobic exercise opportunities that will certainly provide lasting useful cardiovascular results without a commute to the gym or a jog in the rain.